The Senior Producer is responsible for managing a complex game project to finish within budget, time and scope. As a producer you will coordinate the team’s progress, ensuring deliverables are met to quality and in a timely manner, and report progress to management.
WHAT’S THIS JOB ALL ABOUT?
- Set up and track resource budgets and development plans;
- Perform risk and issue management;
- Manage communication between management, team and client;
- Perform the role of Scrum product owner;
- Communicate and promote project vision.
WHICH SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- 5+ years’ experience in game production;
- Having worked on multiple game projects, preferably on multiple platforms;
- Solid understanding of game development and video game technologies;
- Established communication, people, presentation, organizational and documentation skills;
- Experience with agile development processes, specifically Scrum;
- Highly skilled in the use of Excel and other project management tools.
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with Virtual Reality;
- Enthusiastic game player.
HOW ABOUT YOU AS A PERSON?
- You are deadline driven and detail-oriented – a critical thinker who also has a high attention to detail;
- You demonstrate a high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency;;
- You have the ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced environment;
- You are a EU citizen or eligible to work in the EU.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A great spot to learn and share knowledge;
- Benefits according to experience and job;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam.
ABOUT FORCE FIELD VR
Force Field is one of the world’s largest development studios dedicated solely to developing state of the art Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR), creating high-end games, innovative TV & video content, unique interactive experiences and groundbreaking applications.
Force Field is looking for the best creative talent to help us develop to help us develop the next generation of these new forms of digital content. Come join our international team in the center of Amsterdam.